Mammoth Villagefest 2015
We’re so excited to play at Mammoth VillageFest for the second year in a row!!
Friday night event starts at 4PM……Music We All Remember
- Chili cook off
- Local Bands/music
- Bald Eagles band
- Pink Froyd featuring the touring members of PFX 7:30 start
Saturday event starts at high noon……Country Western Day
- Chicken and Rib Cook Off approx… 13 restaurants competing for the best in the Sierra! The winners will receive a trophy & of course, bragging rights.
- Fiddlin Pete
- Suzanne Acerette Line Dance Instructor
- Hula Hooper’s Kids interactive
- Roses and Cigarettes
- Jake Parr
- Tina Michelle and The Rhinestone Cowboys 7:30 start
Sunday event starts at 12PM ……The 3rd annual Crawdad and Cajun Cuisine Festival
- Crawdad boil begins
- ½ way to Benton
- Lava Moon
- Bald Eagles
- Purple Haze “Jimi Hendrix tribute”
Adult libations, Wine, Beer, Kentucky mules, Bloody Mary and other surprises. Kids Root Beer floats. This is a Fun Family Event, with GREAT Local Food and Live Music. Like always, this is a Charity Event. Each Restaurant may serve signature dishes for the event as well and will be selling until 10pm. As always a Beer, Wine and Drink Garden will be hosted by VillageFest with proceeds donated back to the community.
See you there!!!